19 jun 2009

Desire: Making, designing love...






DESIRE, DESIGNING THE LOVE... Making, creating love, designing the act..., in poetic prose...

TEXT IN WRITING... TEXT IN TRANSLATION…

I WILL FINISH... ¿ TOMORROW?

The present text is part of the ambitious Project IMPRESSIONS that in Spanish language will pioneer in little to walk... In the Collection NEWS HORIZONS with the Subject REDESIGNING THE LOVE this will be the first work. Why now in English? The different works and projects will be being presented in different languages through this Blog until there are enough supporters of each sector to create a new blog...
Excuse the quality of the translation: with my literary agent, M.A.G., no sooner we have pioneered the contacts to be able to count on expert translators and until we do not close one for one the contracts we will not be able to offer a quality worthy enough. If you believe you are qualified to develop this task you do not doubt to send a brief curriculum to prosomnis@gmail.com and we will become in touch with you.

Finally of the text I present a Declaration of intentions...

Bathed souls, poet’s kisses,
skins that court, linked downs,
sweetened visions, associated longings,
sparkles and nimbus, crack and hill ...

Impressions ...

Brushes and tissues, aged recalls,
uncovered veils, palms artists,
curled edges, prisoners and freedmen ...

The desire…
…takes us…

Limbo of pleasure, generous possession,
emotions, the beautiful passion,
the senses, awake,
the heart, to love, the life,
my life, my love

Impressions ...

Humidity, your lost look, desire, going,… You have gone away, truth? But you continue in me, it does not diminish your presence. I see it, i feel: Your lips, your breath, the honey in my tongue, in your leather, in my own, in your essence, in every groan ... The pores, wise managers of enjoyment, awake, opened, looking for friction ... Concurrence of caresses, the science of the pleasure, the art of making love ... Illustrious to do, sublime experience, we were two, we are one …

First it departs a hand, a mild slip from the face to the neck, an appointment with the kiss, with the sucked one of the passion... Everything invites, nothing is wasted: Know the facts to bathe with facts the novices anxieties and with his caresses descends to your breasts, marking with beautiful compass an agreement with the two: first your, yes, then I come … One to be going and to come without urgency, with dispersed tension, in rotation in the tops, or not, walking along every fold and alternating the fire with the tenderness … A song without heaps, but with a gallant, a perfect melody, in the straight line and in the undulating drawing. A flow of shared meetings, since it is not going to be your sedentary attitude … Not, clearly … And I caress the silk that wraps me, and I perceive your anxious quietude, and you are an addressed actress, reader and poetess …

It seduces a hand to the other one, which, without hurry, with a slow but vivacious smeared with flatteries, is getting down towards his side … Futile attempt, nevertheless, there is a fleeting crossing of longings and the hostess moves. There is no rudeness; the essence of your body thrills in every place and illuminates naked the excitation for having yourself …... We are sponges! The ardour cures your beauty and to possess yourself denotes a long trip. One? Many, several, so much!

Project Desire: Declaration of intentions...

With this project I want to produce an honouring felt to a practice that great I am afraid it might go slowly but without remedy to the west of his days. I am not going to spend words to defend this sensation of bankruptcy of schemes that me consists to many people it invades us. Simply I am going to aspire to design a sketch, an artistic sketch that serves us to resemble all and to all beautiful went, it is and can be " make the love ". I do not have conscience of which it has been tried ever., the truth, I am not also sure of being able to form the celebrated beauty of an intimate act that turns out to be always different and simultaneously always unsurpassable. But I am going to try it …
How to do it? How to obtain it? Thousand ways might channel this way, initiate it, even it plan … Mas my way of being, of loving and even writing will have to be the guidelines that mark for a start the way of tracing this Utopian goal.
I think that it is now a good moment. With the free heart of pair the field of references is extended much more: the recollections will delineate the basic outline and with the fantasy I will be able to design as so august pretension is deserved.
My first intention comes to be to prepare the texts then to illustrate them. Words that they think, that they offer sensations, which give impressions, which draw images; a corporal history that mixes the tour of the passion with the pumping fondness that comes from two hearts that are loved; … Bathed with the light of the senses my prose will try to be born of the soul of the poet to embrace the illusion of the one who reads it and looks like to me a very good idea to accompany my prose on identical illustrations on his essence: soft, tender, suggestive, … The aim turns out to be precious: the reading one or the reader must find in this sum an invitation to recall his recollections and simultaneously to designing since. Uff, wishes his dreams …, not easily at all …

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario